A much-needed update on complex high-temperature superconductors, focusing on materials aspects; this timely book coincides with a recent major break-through of the discovery of iron-based superconductors. Also for technicians interested in the applications of superconductors, e.
Request permission to reuse content from this site. Undetected location.
The New Superconductors | Frank J. Owens | Springer
NO YES. Physical Properties of High-Temperature Superconductors.
Selected type: Hardcover. Added to Your Shopping Cart. If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website. Thanks in advance for your time.ulfibreti.tk
Introduction to High-Temperature Superconductivity
Skip to content. Search for books, journals or webpages All Pages Books Journals. Authors: Gerald Burns.
- In the Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives.
- Space, Oil and Capital (Routledge Studies in International Business and the World Economy).
- Lulu Powers Food to Flowers: Simple, Stylish Food for Easy Entertaining.
- Stochastic games with finite state and action spaces.
- Affective Dialogue Systems: Tutorial and Research Workshop, ADS 2004, Kloster Irsee, Germany, June 14-16, 2004. Proceedings?
- 1. Introduction?
Paperback ISBN: Imprint: Academic Press. Published Date: 8th January Page Count: For regional delivery times, please check When will I receive my book?
- Thermal properties of superconductors!
- High-Temperature Superconductivity - 1st Edition.
- Downton Abbey: Rules for Household Staff.
- Account Options.
- In Fashion: From Runway to Retail, Everything You Need to Know to Break Into the Fashion Industry?
- Henri Bergson?
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock. Institutional Subscription. Free Shipping Free global shipping No minimum order. Boiling heat transfer characteristics for heat inputs with various increasing rates in liquid nitrogen Akira Sakurai , Masahiro Shiotsu , Kengo Hata.
Heine , Johannes Dr. Tenbrink , Manfred Dr.
Introduction to superconductivity A. Rose-Innes , E. Trociewitz , Jeffrey Schwartz. Lue , Michael J.